Brett Garsed Discussion Forum Index

Brett Garsed Discussion
The Official Brett Garsed Discussion Forum

www.BrettGarsed.com

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hi guys

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Brett Garsed Discussion Forum Index -> Introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Night0wl

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 5:39 am    Post subject: Hi guys Reply with quote

My name is Shane & I am from Country NSW. I have been a Garsed fan since the '86 Whispering Jack tour, about the time I started playing guitar myself (I was 16). I am totally self taught and although I class myself more as a singer, I still love listening to & seeing great guitarists.

My other influences vary alot...I was initially a "headbanger" in the eighties. I listened to Iron Maiden, AC/DC, Manowar etc. Then in the early nineties I started my first band & played alot of country music. I was a Starmaker Grand finalist at Tamworth in '96 and supported Troy Cassar-Daley & Jimmy Little at the festival. Two years ago I started doing solo gigs and I now play every weekend at venues in Central Western NSW.

My gear is pretty simple....
Ibanez RG270L (BTW, I am left handed), Fender Squier Strat LH, J & D Luthiers Tele Copy loaded with Dimarzio hardware (bridge: Chopper T neck: Twang King.

My main amp is a Mesa Boogie .22 studio.

Effects: Ibanez ts808 original, MXR Phase 90, Original Cry Baby, Marshall Compressor and Boss Chorus pedals.

That's about all from me for now. Very Happy
Big Kev

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 6:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome aboard Shane! Good to see this forum growing nicely.

Kev
JJW

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Brett Garsed Discussion Forum Index -> Introductions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: