Brett Garsed Discussion Forum Index

Brett Garsed Discussion
The Official Brett Garsed Discussion Forum

www.BrettGarsed.com

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Steinberger GS

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Brett Garsed Discussion Forum Index -> Brett Garsed Tone and Gear
View previous topic :: View next topic  
agengxsi

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 3:37 am    Post subject: Steinberger GS Reply with quote

where your steinberger brett...i love the sound...
My friend here,i wanna ask about how i buy Steinberger Spirit rom MusicYo.com because my country doesnt have chance anymore about buy somethin in the internet...because the hacker from my country very brutal.. Crying or Very sad its idiot things!!!make me difficult to buy CD or anything in the internet
JJW

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 8:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bretts main axe now is the ESP that you see him play on his DVD.The steinberger is indeed a bad ass axe and you get to see it in more detail on his Instructional video(every one needs that too!)Tone wise i like bretts steinberger too-it sounds to me like my Parker fly deluxe-clear and bright,must be the similar fretboards on these axes.Check ebay regulary as some of those stein axes come up from time to time,or failing that check out one of the parker models if they sell them in a shop near you.There very good(high end models,i have never tried there lower range)
agengxsi

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 3:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thx bro...for the info... Very Happy
JJW

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

glad to help mate:)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Brett Garsed Discussion Forum Index -> Brett Garsed Tone and Gear All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: