Brett Garsed Discussion Forum Index

Brett Garsed Discussion
The Official Brett Garsed Discussion Forum

www.BrettGarsed.com

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Brett..which channel on the H&K Access preamp?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Brett Garsed Discussion Forum Index -> Brett Garsed Tone and Gear
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ajay_265

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 9:14 am    Post subject: Brett..which channel on the H&K Access preamp? Reply with quote

Hi Brett,
If you got the time...I know it was ages ago but do you remember which channel did you use on the H&K Access Preamp for your lead tone on the REH Rock Fusion vid?
I think the Crunch channel was more Marshall Plexi and the Lead channel was more a Soldano SLO/Mesa Boogie voicing...?
Was just watching the vid yesterday.....still "goose bump" inducing man!!
bretto212

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They were amazing preamps. I was using the Lead 2 channel and wasn't happy with it at all but TJ came to the rescue and eq'd the Lead 1 channel to sound really great. We both used that channel and just cranked the gain to get the sustain.
It was a great lesson for me to try different things with amps until you make them sound the way YOU want them to rather than letting the gear dictate how you sound.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Brett Garsed Discussion Forum Index -> Brett Garsed Tone and Gear All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: