Brett Garsed Discussion Forum Index

Brett Garsed Discussion
The Official Brett Garsed Discussion Forum

www.BrettGarsed.com

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Tube Zone
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Brett Garsed Discussion Forum Index -> Brett Garsed Tone and Gear
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tri_tone

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The live tunes on your Myspace sound great!! Wish you would come to Holland one of these days Very Happy
I'll definitely be getting the live DVD you've mentioned!! It will be great to finally have the Canberra footage in high quality on DVD.
I'm really happy with my Tubezone too, I've had it for about a year now, the first three knob version, and it's my main overdrive. I've discovered I like it even more with another overdrive in front of it, a DOD YJM or Digitech Bad Monkey in my case. It gets an even smoother, more compressed lead sound that I like. I've been thinking about getting the 6-knob-Tubezone next year..even more fine tuning options + nice and shiny Cool
Bingefeller

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brett the new soundclips on your myspace are awesome! Thanks for these.
lumpyleg

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

chris_johnstone wrote:
I have the Tube Zone and it is a fantastic pedal, it has alot more bottom end then the ToneBone pedal which is more expensive. I have however gone back to using the first (and cheapest) pedal I bought, The orange Boss DS1. It's a classic.

Yes the Boss PSA will power the TubeZone, I use it to daisy chain a whole bunch of pedals. Mick uses a 15volt with it though and it sounds even better. Is that right Mick??

Chris

Thats my guitar in your pic there!
I got my TZ today, found it very important to have the TZ's volume up nice and high, deffintly sacrifice the amps volume to pump the pedal.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Brett Garsed Discussion Forum Index -> Brett Garsed Tone and Gear All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Page 9 of 9

Jump to: