Brett Garsed Discussion Forum Index

Brett Garsed Discussion
The Official Brett Garsed Discussion Forum

www.BrettGarsed.com

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Harlan Cage - which song did Bret play on?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Brett Garsed Discussion Forum Index -> Brett Garsed Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bilbo--baggins

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:25 pm    Post subject: Harlan Cage - which song did Bret play on? Reply with quote

It's on the discography page that Brett played on the Harlan Cage album. In an interview on their site is infers that Bett only played on one song - does anyone know which one it is? I'd be keen to download just that song on iTunes. Haven't listened to all the samples, maybe it's obvious?

Update: another thing I found suggests he played on 2 songs. Still cannot work out which ones.
Big Kev

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know for sure, so you'll have to wait for Brett to confirm, but I always assumed that he played on most of the album.

Kev
bretto212

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 4:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man, it was SO long ago, I can't even remember doing the session! Sorry about that.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Brett Garsed Discussion Forum Index -> Brett Garsed Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: