Brett Garsed Discussion Forum Index

Brett Garsed Discussion
The Official Brett Garsed Discussion Forum

www.BrettGarsed.com

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Brett’s current recording equipment

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Brett Garsed Discussion Forum Index -> Brett Garsed Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JJW

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:03 pm    Post subject: Brett’s current recording equipment Reply with quote

Hi Brett,

hope all is going well down under mate

Been many years since I logged on here but have spun your cds in the car at various intervals during that period and checked YouTube for your current activities and that left me wondering this question

What are you using to record with these days?

When you get the time would be nice to see how your process might have changed with the current DAWs and what heads and guitars you enjoy using now

all the best
bretto212

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just updated to Logic X after many years of using Logic 9. I also bought an Apogee Duet2 as I'm going via USB into a Mac Mini. I still have the learning curve of Logic X ahead of me but I've been told it's fairly intuitive so I hope so!
I have a really nice amp styled after a Marshall JTM 45 which I'm sure I'll be using a lot. The sounds I'm currently using in the Fractal Ax8 (which I use live at the moment) are based on the sounds I get from that amp.
Thanks for posting! This forum has been dead in the water for ages and I only just checked it for the first time in a very long time. Nice to see someone still using it!
bilbo--baggins

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2017 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I check back here every now and then to see if there is any news. Brett, what are you working on at the moment?

Have a good Christmas.
JJW

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Brett for taking the time to post, I appreciate that

I’m sure you will nail that learning curve with your new music OS

All the best and look forward as always to any material you publish
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Brett Garsed Discussion Forum Index -> Brett Garsed Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: