Brett Garsed Discussion Forum Index

Brett Garsed Discussion
The Official Brett Garsed Discussion Forum

www.BrettGarsed.com

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Under The Lash Of Gravity

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Brett Garsed Discussion Forum Index -> Brett Garsed Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bretto212

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 4:33 am    Post subject: Under The Lash Of Gravity Reply with quote

"Under The Lash Of Gravity" is now available for digital download from www.amazon.com and will soon be available from iTunes. A few people have asked about this album in the past so please pass along this info if you know anyone that's interested.
Cheers,
Brett.
Big Kev

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 7:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is excellent news Brett! UTLOG is one of my favourite of your albums, right up there with Big Sky. It was way ahead of its time in my opinion. Great to see it available again!

Kev
LEAH

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 4:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

YAY!!!!!! I haven't heard UTLOG before and heard soo much about this album, can't wait for it to be up in itunes so I can get it.!!!
bilbo--baggins

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 2:47 pm    Post subject: great news Reply with quote

That's great news. I'm torn between buying it on Amazon NOW, or waiting to get it on iTunes. Will the iTunes version be iTunes Plus? 256kbps AAC should be better quality than 256kbps mp3 - so worth waiting if it's going to be available in that format on iTunes.
bilbo--baggins

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 8:14 pm    Post subject: Disappointed Reply with quote

I couldn't wait, so I decided to buy on Amazon. Unfortunately it wouldn't let me because I don't live in the USA.

I suppose I'll have to wait until it comes out on iTunes - assuming that's not USA only too...

I wonder if I could pay someone to buy a copy for me and email it to me? How soon will it come out on iTunes, will it be iTunes Plus or normal iTunes, and will it be USA only or available on the UK store?

Seems such a shame to have been unable to find a copy all this time, and then it comes out in digital download but not in my country.
bilbo--baggins

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any more news about when this will be available? It's still not on iTunes.

I heard that FretTunes will have it available soon - but it hasn't appeared yet. Would be great to get the FLAC version (so I can convert it to Apple Lossless).

The wait is killing me!
bretto212

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just e mailed Tune Core (the company that is distributing the album to all the online outlets) and they're looking into why it isn't on iTunes already. Hopefully that will get things going. Once it's on iTunes it'll be available in any country that has the service.
I do remember it took at least 6 months for Big Sky to end up on iTunes so I guess they're just notoriously slow.
bretto212

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 2:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"UTLOG" is now available from iTunes. Finally!!
Cheers,
Brett.
Lio

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's great!
any chance of buying the album not in MP3?
Bingefeller

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

UTLOG is a really strange but great album. I've never heard anything like it ever.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Brett Garsed Discussion Forum Index -> Brett Garsed Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: