Guthrie Govan Discussion :: View topic - New Member
Help support this site by shopping at Amazon through our link.
Guthrie Govan Discussion Forum Index

Guthrie Govan Discussion
The Official Guthrie Govan Discussion Board

www.GuthrieGovan.co.uk

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Guthrie Govan Discussion Forum Index -> Introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
spiderfingers

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 8:57 pm    Post subject: New Member Reply with quote

Hello

This is my first posting on the forum. I have known about Guthrie and had his CD for a while, a couple of my friends know him. I got to see him live for the first time this Monday at the Cornford gig in Guildford and he was incredible. Afterwards I spoke to him at the bar and what a nice guy he is too !

I have been told that one of the gigs at the basement a while back was recorded and is going to appear on video - does anyone know anything about this and if so when it might come out?

One things for sure I will be getting a MK50 II now ! (the Suhr will have to wait though....)

Regards

Spiderfingers
alexkhan

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Spiderfingers,

Welcome to the GG Forum. Glad that you enjoyed the show/party. Guthrie sure is even more amazing live, isn't he? Wink

I'm not sure about the live video thing from the Bassment. Sounds like a rumor to me. I think there'll be a live EC DVD later this year but that's all I've heard.

Good to have you here and please post often. Very Happy
.strandberg* Guitars USA
Ed Yoon Consulting & Management
Guitar Center Inc.

Last edited by alexkhan on Mon May 05, 2008 10:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
frankus

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yup and if you've any questions post them in the Questions for Guthrie thread and give me an excuse to pop over and see the Fellowship next week Wink

I have the power!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Guthrie Govan Discussion Forum Index -> Introductions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: