Guthrie Govan Discussion :: View topic - Let's all tab the whole Erotic Cake album!
Help support this site by shopping at Amazon through our link.
Guthrie Govan Discussion Forum Index

Guthrie Govan Discussion
The Official Guthrie Govan Discussion Board

www.GuthrieGovan.co.uk

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Let's all tab the whole Erotic Cake album!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Guthrie Govan Discussion Forum Index -> Techniques, Theory, and Musical Education
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PO_0784

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 2:59 pm    Post subject: Let's all tab the whole Erotic Cake album! Reply with quote

(sorry for the english)

Hi, im a good transcriber and im almost done with Fives and Sevens. Also done a good part of Waves. Those songs are all in guitar pro.

Id like to find some good transcriber here to help me do the work. Tabbing the whole cd might looks like tedious work, but if we all split it for 8 persons, it is a piece of cake. We could all work on one song and just trade.

Beware, Im not willing to give those tabs without a trade for other Govan songs. It is a time consumming process and Id like to find ppl who does them like me.

Plz give me some feedback or contact me at po.merizzi@hotmail.com
b0b1919

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

any particular tracks you want doing?

I'm tabbing the original studio solo for fives at the moment (I already have the bluesjamtrax solo) but i'd be willing to help with any other tracks
PO_0784

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 3:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey nice to get a reply!, well I would just wait until we get maybe 2 more volonteers before starting the process. But I will keep you up to date!
Rei Arthur Pendragon

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

b0b1919
Cool man!!! You have tabbed that bluesjam solo??? If you did it, can you send it to me via luis_foa@hotmail.com ?? I love that solo.

I would really appreciatte it! I have some guthrie material too, if you want to exchange just get in touch via mail.
digitalkettle

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rei Arthur Pendragon wrote:
b0b1919
Cool man!!! You have tabbed that bluesjam solo??? If you did it, can you send it to me via luis_foa@hotmail.com ?? I love that solo.

I would really appreciatte it! I have some guthrie material too, if you want to exchange just get in touch via mail.

£2.49
Rei Arthur Pendragon

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 3:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn, I thought it was a tab he had made himself.! I didn't know they where selling this. Hope they do the others in the album too. Have to activate my paypal account though... let's see Smile. Thanks.
theshred201

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I've got a 90% finished tab of Fives (One lick left in the solo), the Blues Jam Tracks version of Fives (got this after the other fives tab), and a complete tab of Waves (found it on this site). Then I also have the Wonderful Slippery Things tab from Guitar Techniques made into a guitar Pro.

Currently, I'm adding Drums, Bass, and backing guitar to these, and I'll personally be tabbing Ner Ner.
PO_0784

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice, I would be more than happy to work with all of you guys, it would help to be at least 4 persons, now as I can see, we are 3?
RoryButler

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If this little collection ever came available to us non-transcribing guitarists some day that'd be great Wink

I'd love to help, but I can barely play Govan's stuff let alone transcribe it!
The only one I every tried to transcribe was fives, but then I found this site which had a near complete fives tab which tempted me too much and I learned it that way.

But I wish the best of luck to all of ya!
MissMisstreater

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sounds like a great plan

iv been working on seventh heaven,

currently im transcribing brett garsed stuff, but if we had a goal like this as a group, it could work well! id be willing to put alot of time into it if there was the possibility of a public release...
nik harrison

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rei Arthur Pendragon wrote:
b0b1919

I've transcribed the "Larry Carlton style" blues jam solo for a student, but it's just in notation (because part of the lesson I used it for was about exploring positions and fingerings). I'll map it out in TAB though if people want it.
cluster_one

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 3:08 pm    Post subject: Carlton style" blues jam solo Reply with quote

can you send it to me via kheang@sympatico.ca ?? I love that solo too. Thanks

I've transcribed the "Larry Carlton style" blues jam solo for a student, but it's just in notation (because part of the lesson I used it for was about exploring positions and fingerings). I'll map it out in TAB though if people want it.[/quote]
digitalkettle

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Backing track, PDF and powertab is available from source:
http://www.bluesjamtracks.com/rock.php

£3.99
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Guthrie Govan Discussion Forum Index -> Techniques, Theory, and Musical Education All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: