Guthrie Govan Discussion :: View topic - I own a Peavey Vypyr 75 . . .
Help support this site by shopping at Amazon through our link.
Guthrie Govan Discussion Forum Index

Guthrie Govan Discussion
The Official Guthrie Govan Discussion Board

www.GuthrieGovan.co.uk

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I own a Peavey Vypyr 75 . . .

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Guthrie Govan Discussion Forum Index -> Guthrie Tones and Gear
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sixStringScotian

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:08 am    Post subject: I own a Peavey Vypyr 75 . . . Reply with quote

. . . so bring on the "sucks to be poor" comments! lol I live in a small apartment and for the most part have to play through headphones so I can't turn up the juice on a boutique stack. I may be buying a Suhr classic T in the near future though.

From reading the posts I see a few people either work or hang out in a lot of music stores. I'm wondering if anyone could offer some suggestions on getting a Guthrie type of sound out of a Vypyr ( aside from getting an expensive hand transplant and then selling the amp to buy a Cornford!). The Vypyr models a lot of different amps and basically I'm just looking for something that gets me in the ball park.

P.S. I know this post opens me up to a lot of ridicule, criticisms and the like. I just thought I'd ask.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Guthrie Govan Discussion Forum Index -> Guthrie Tones and Gear All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: