Guthrie Govan Discussion :: View topic - Guthrie Govan Signature Videos
Help support this site by shopping at Amazon through our link.
Guthrie Govan Discussion Forum Index

Guthrie Govan Discussion
The Official Guthrie Govan Discussion Board

www.GuthrieGovan.co.uk

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Guthrie Govan Signature Videos

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Guthrie Govan Discussion Forum Index -> Guthrie Govan Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
openmind1984

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:37 pm    Post subject: Guthrie Govan Signature Videos Reply with quote

...Hi everybody....
I´m new at this forum and this is my first topic. I am a guitar player from Spain and I´ve been thinkin´in buyin´the new suhr GG signature. There´s no much information or audio/video about it because I know that Mr Govan is a little bit shy about playin while somebody is recording himself ( don´t know why ) and I know that there´re a lot of video out there that are no more avaliable, so I was wondering if anybody of you got one, or have a video of Guthrie playin it or somebody else playin it, can send it to me. There´s no cheap guitar and it won´t be my only expensive guitar so I don´t wanna be dissapointed or get something that I already have. Thank you everyody for your time and answers., see you on tour.

Tony
Cass679

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's a clip of Guthrie playing it from an interview by Premier Guitar on the Cornford amps booth. Some killer chops in here from GG Cool

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CeeVIGm_08o
Mirth

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good stuff in there.
www.reverbnation.com/timmirth
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Guthrie Govan Discussion Forum Index -> Guthrie Govan Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: