Guthrie Govan Discussion :: View topic - Hi Folks!
Help support this site by shopping at Amazon through our link.
Guthrie Govan Discussion Forum Index

Guthrie Govan Discussion
The Official Guthrie Govan Discussion Board

www.GuthrieGovan.co.uk

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hi Folks!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Guthrie Govan Discussion Forum Index -> Introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
vidya78

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:59 pm    Post subject: Hi Folks! Reply with quote

Hi fellow Guthrie fans,

big hello from Bangalore, India. Firstly am so glad to be here on a forum dedicated to probably the most versatile guitarist on the planet!

I first heard about Guthrie some 3 years ago and saw him on Tone Merchants with his Jazz Fusion band and later of course on Youtube have been hooked ever since!

I think his tone and musicality is simply marvelous and as we all know, has a solid command on the instrument. There is no genre that Guthrie has not explored and was simply awed by his presence on the guitar.

As far as my own journey is concerned, have only recently picked up he guitar after a hiatus and my favorite genre would be progressive jazz fusion, rock, ambient and experimental although have a diverse knowledge of all genres ranging from jazz to extreme metal.

I am thankful to finally have found this forum and am sure this forum would prove to be extremely beneficial who choose to have Guthrie as their guitar mentor.

Keep rocking! Laughing

Regards to all,

Vidya
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Guthrie Govan Discussion Forum Index -> Introductions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: