Guthrie Govan Discussion :: View topic - i hate
Help support this site by shopping at Amazon through our link.
Guthrie Govan Discussion Forum Index

Guthrie Govan Discussion
The Official Guthrie Govan Discussion Board

www.GuthrieGovan.co.uk

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

i hate
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Guthrie Govan Discussion Forum Index -> Open Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sumis

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 7:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

redhandedhaze wrote:
I'll try to be more active

I feel as though only random people are posting every once and a while.. only a few regulars. It's like a disjointed family that doesn't communicate well.. Only talk to each other when we need things.

I also don't really know anybody here.. I'll say a little bit about myself.. Maybe help bring some of us together a little more:

I'm John Diggins, guitar player, Guthrie Govan fan.. Originally from a small town in NY (Alfred.. Upstate NY), but now I go to Berklee School of Music with many other Guthrie fans. I check these forums to see what other Guthrie fans around the world are up to.. I play on a Gibson SG-would love a suhr, but my budget went to getting a cornford...and going to college. I'm only a first semester, not really sure what I plan on doing.. There are some kids here, as well as myself sometimes, who tab out fair amounts of Guthrie stuff... I'll try to share some of the wealth

cool. sg's rule.

MissMisstreater

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

it happened again
BIOS

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Indeed. But i suppose its the way the site is set up in terms of its main purpose and thus why people come here. To discuss all things Guthrie related.

I mean you can expect a flood activity when the new album drops but until then its the steady trickle of new youtube videos/gig postings/GT articles to discuss and there is only so many times you will comment in threads like that.

In order to have more activity you would have to have more non specifically Guthrie related discussions and i don't see huge amounts of those going on. Granted i haven't started any so cant be complaining! But i would definitely comment more if they existed...

BIOS
MissMisstreater

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

or guthrie could do more Wink

i wouldnt complain
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Guthrie Govan Discussion Forum Index -> Open Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: