Guthrie Govan Discussion :: View topic - Tickets On Sale for Guthrie Shows Here in January!
Help support this site by shopping at Amazon through our link.
Guthrie Govan Discussion Forum Index

Guthrie Govan Discussion
The Official Guthrie Govan Discussion Board

www.GuthrieGovan.co.uk

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Tickets On Sale for Guthrie Shows Here in January!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Guthrie Govan Discussion Forum Index -> And now, a word from Management
View previous topic :: View next topic  
alexkhan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 10:42 pm    Post subject: Tickets On Sale for Guthrie Shows Here in January! Reply with quote

Okay, tickets are being offered and reservations are being taken to a select group of people (preferred customers, friends, people in this industry, etc.) before being offered to all sometime next week. I've already taken reservations for nearly 20% of the seats. I expect all the shows to sell out before January, so please reserve early. GG Forum fans are being offered the seats early here. Here are the dates:

Jan 18-20 (Tue~Thu), 8PM: Guthrie Govan will perform two sets each evening: one with his trio the Erotic Cakes (with his brother Seth Govan on bass and drummer Pete Riley) and another with the Fellowship (the same lineup with the addition of Zak Barrett on sax). Thomas Leeb and Eric Roche will open the evening with an acoustic set of solo and duet performances. Should be absolutely amazing!

BTW, Guthrie will perform through a wet/dry/wet rig with a full complement of effects and rack rig featuring the TC2290, Eventide 2016, and the VHT 2/50/2 powering a pair of wet Cornford 1x12 cabs along with a dry Cornford Hellcat half-stack up the middle. Also, the Jan 19 and 20 shows will be filmed by a pro video and audio crew for a planned official DVD release.

Jan 21, Fri, 8PM: All-Star Cornford Gala evening featuring JMR (www.jmrmusic.com), Rob Balducci, Guthrie, and Richie Kotzen. Richie is the headliner for this evening and the gala will be a launch party for Cornford's new RK100 signature amp which has been garnering rave reviews.

Jan 22, Sat, 8PM: This will be an All-Star Vigier evening featuring kid wunderkind Nick Sterling, bassist extraordinaire Tripp, our own Ed DeGenaro and buddy Chris Nix on guitar, Craig Erikson with John Avila on bass, and then Mr. Bumblefoot himself - Ron Thal. Also, you can expect to catch John Avila's daughter and phenomenal prodigy singer, Liela, on one or more of these evenings as a special guest.

Jan 23, Sun, 8PM: This will be a Suhr extravaganza with the Scott Henderson Trio and then the latest addition: Joel Hoekstra (www.joelhoekstra.com) with Ric Fierabracci on bass and Joel Rosenblatt on drums. Both Scott and Joel will feature the OD-100 besides Suhr guitars.

Admission for each show is $20.

It's going to be an amazing week of great guitar playing and music here. I won't even be going to NAMM although it'll be a 5-minute drive away from here. I'll have more than I can handle right here! Very Happy Cool
.strandberg* Guitars USA
Ed Yoon Consulting & Management
Guitar Center Inc.
zea

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2004 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats interresting ! Razz

so , Ed, where is the place ? I'm actually living in Houston , Texas ...
PM me if you will

thanks! !
alexkhan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2004 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

zea wrote:
Thats interresting ! Razz

so , Ed, where is the place ? I'm actually living in Houston , Texas ...
PM me if you will

thanks! !

We're in the City of Orange in CA, right next to Anaheim which is the home of Disneyland and the Anaheim Convention Center which is the place for the Winter NAMM. Tone Merchants is about a 5-minute drive away from Disneyland and the Anaheim Convention Center. Please PM me if you have any other questions.
.strandberg* Guitars USA
Guitar Center Inc.
alexkhan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2004 4:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've started taking reservations and selling tickets on a limited basis few days ago and 20% of all the seats for the six nights is gone, mostly for the Guthrie shows! Shocked Amazing! I'm figuring that I'll have all the seats and the standing-room-only tickets all sold out before January. The demand has been tremendous. People are really, really excited seeing Guthrie. The Jan 21 Friday night Conford All-Star fest is already almost half-gone! The idea of Guthrie and Richie on one night seems absolutely irresistible.
.strandberg* Guitars USA
Guitar Center Inc.
Carlo

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't be there Crying or Very sad *cries*

Rob Balducci is good friend of mine and have seen him countless times. He is definitely one of the kings of tone and melody.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Guthrie Govan Discussion Forum Index -> And now, a word from Management All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: