Guthrie Govan Discussion :: View topic - Guthrie Govan Guitar Contest for the Jan 28 Berklee gig
Help support this site by shopping at Amazon through our link.
Guthrie Govan Discussion Forum Index

Guthrie Govan Discussion
The Official Guthrie Govan Discussion Board

www.GuthrieGovan.co.uk

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Guthrie Govan Guitar Contest for the Jan 28 Berklee gig

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Guthrie Govan Discussion Forum Index -> Guthrie Govan Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nhgtrman

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:50 pm    Post subject: Guthrie Govan Guitar Contest for the Jan 28 Berklee gig Reply with quote

You will have an opportunity to jam onstage live with guitar virtuoso Guthrie Govan and famed Berklee professor Jon Finn in front of a jam packed Berklee Performance Center. This will be a rare opportunity to have your playing recognized throughout the New England guitar community. Winner will also receive a Suhr riot pedal, a signed poster from the band and a $100 gift card for Daddy’s Junky Music.

Contest Instructions:
Download the backing track by visiting the following link http://www.facebook.com/pages/Guthrie-Govan-Guitar-Contest/174830635861018?v=app_48008362724
Videotape your most creative guitar solo. Make sure there are no edits and we can clearly see your hands and face. Upload the video to our site. Have your friends and family vote each day until January 23. Whoever receives the most votes wins! Winner must be willing and able to attend the show. Get your tickets for the show now by clicking here http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/01004570A1A06CB3?artistid=1526672&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=1

Prize Eligibility:
Only persons residing in United States who are at least 18 years of age can enter.
Contest Starts November 29, 2010 @ 05:00 am (PST)
Contest Ends January 24, 2011 @ 09:00 pm (PST)
vinccenzzo

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:55 pm    Post subject: Re: Guthrie Govan Guitar Contest for the Jan 28 Berklee gig Reply with quote

nhgtrman wrote:
Whoever receives the most votes wins!

Come on, another internet vote contest? Hopefully Justin Bieber doesn't sign up for it. What should I care? I don't have friends and I'm not good enough to have the privilege to play with Guthrie. Sorry about the bitching, nonetheless it's a good opportunity for the winner.
jnukes2

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What site do you upload the video?
Chinkee

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would love to play with Guthrie! But I am no where near good enough to be on the same stage as him. But thankfully I will be able to see him since I go to Berklee anyways (Just bought my ticket yesterday, too!). It'll be cool to see who wins.
highland

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Only persons residing in United States can enter Rolling Eyes

that is awful~~
nhgtrman

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 5:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jnukes2 wrote:
What site do you upload the video?

you upload to the facebook page set up for the contest
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Guthrie Govan Discussion Forum Index -> Guthrie Govan Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: