Guthrie Govan Discussion :: View topic - Greetings fellow earthlings!
Help support this site by shopping at Amazon through our link.
Guthrie Govan Discussion Forum Index

Guthrie Govan Discussion
The Official Guthrie Govan Discussion Board

www.GuthrieGovan.co.uk

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Greetings fellow earthlings!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Guthrie Govan Discussion Forum Index -> Introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dylan

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:20 am    Post subject: Greetings fellow earthlings! Reply with quote

You may be wondering about the title. In light of the fact that Guthrie Govan is not of this earth, i felt it appropriate.

All seriousness aside, hi! I'm a guitar player from Southern California. Currently doing audio engineering and Jazz guitar at school, (though i'm really not a jazz guitarist at all!) I really come from a rock and metal background. Always looking for musicians!

I have had the pleasure of seeing and meeting Guthrie a couple times, and absolutely love the guy ( both playing-wise and as a person). Along with GG, I am an enormous fan of Per Nilsson and Marco Sfogli.

I'm sure you guys are sick of my ranting, so i'll click "submit" now.

Dylan
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Guthrie Govan Discussion Forum Index -> Introductions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: