Guthrie Govan Discussion :: View topic - Cornford Hellcat Combo for sale!!
Help support this site by shopping at Amazon through our link.
Guthrie Govan Discussion Forum Index

Guthrie Govan Discussion
The Official Guthrie Govan Discussion Board

www.GuthrieGovan.co.uk

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Cornford Hellcat Combo for sale!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Guthrie Govan Discussion Forum Index -> Guthrie Tones and Gear
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dean111music

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:20 pm    Post subject: Cornford Hellcat Combo for sale!! Reply with quote

The amp serial number is no29! I have only just revalved the whole amp and had it service. All valves where brought by Watford valves and they consit of 5x 12AX7 EH (hi gain) Sovtek (original to the Hellcat) and 4 x EL84 Sovtex but NOS!

The amp has a few minor scuffs but nothing that is going to stop you buying it. The footswitch, which i hope the pics show is that it has been used.

The amp besides these things, sounds amazing and i'll be really sad to see it go. I have been with Cornford for many years and the next amp i buy will be a Cornford. I have had the Hellcat Head and cab and then the combo but i fancy a change and going back to lugging lots of gear (head and cab) It is easy to transport and it keeps the great sound that you get from the head and cab.

If anyone is interested please get in contact and make me an offer. I would be more than happy for people to try the amp out before they buy. I live in west sussex, Horsham.

I may consider a cornford roadhouse 50 head as part of the deal.

Here are some pics. Comes with all original leads and footswtich. Instructions are from my previous head.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Guthrie Govan Discussion Forum Index -> Guthrie Tones and Gear All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: