Guthrie Govan Discussion :: View topic - Guthrie's Drum Program?
Help support this site by shopping at Amazon through our link.
Guthrie Govan Discussion Forum Index

Guthrie Govan Discussion
The Official Guthrie Govan Discussion Board

www.GuthrieGovan.co.uk

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Guthrie's Drum Program?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Guthrie Govan Discussion Forum Index -> Guthrie Govan Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
slideyb0y

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 12:45 am    Post subject: Guthrie's Drum Program? Reply with quote

Hello everyone! I've been trying to find a good drum program for a while now, and every avenue I go down seems to be a dead end. But I was on the Cornford site listening to all the demos Guthrie made for the site and I really liked the way the drums sounded! Which reminded me of all the backing tracks he's done for magazines and books like Creative Guitar. So I was wondering, does anyone know what program Guthrie uses to map drum parts? I tried looking in the book (I own a copy of Creative Guitar 1... a great buy I might add!) but alas, I could find nothing stating a specific program. Any help?
hagerman222

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 3:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know what Guthrie uses but I've been using a plug in called 'KitCore' and its very good. I think it's fairly cheap too. The sounds are great and there are a lot of different kits to play around with.

http://www.sonomawireworks.com/kitcore/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Guthrie Govan Discussion Forum Index -> Guthrie Govan Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: