Guthrie Govan Discussion :: View topic - Hello from Scotland
Help support this site by shopping at Amazon through our link.
Guthrie Govan Discussion Forum Index

Guthrie Govan Discussion
The Official Guthrie Govan Discussion Board

www.GuthrieGovan.co.uk

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hello from Scotland

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Guthrie Govan Discussion Forum Index -> Introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Scias

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:06 pm    Post subject: Hello from Scotland Reply with quote

I've been on here since the 2004/2005 'guthries break at tone merchants' era, but never posted here.

I'm a tutor in Scotland, willing to teach any level including very advanced guitar theory. As pretty much all of my students are beginners, it can get tedious, and I find myself desperate to find advanced guitar players who are at one of those 'thresholds' where you know all the chords, or know all the diatonic modes, and you don't know how to break out and get even further than you believed was possible, beyond even all the scales and chords you find on the net.

In saying that, I am obviously willing to answer questions.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Guthrie Govan Discussion Forum Index -> Introductions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: