Guthrie Govan Discussion :: View topic - Pre-Order Now Available at the Aristocrats Online Store
Help support this site by shopping at Amazon through our link.
Guthrie Govan Discussion Forum Index

Guthrie Govan Discussion
The Official Guthrie Govan Discussion Board

www.GuthrieGovan.co.uk

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Pre-Order Now Available at the Aristocrats Online Store

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Guthrie Govan Discussion Forum Index -> Guthrie Govan Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
alexkhan

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:55 am    Post subject: Pre-Order Now Available at the Aristocrats Online Store Reply with quote

Okay, this is the way to kick off Black Friday. Pre-orders are now being taken at the Aristocrats site's online store for the new live DVD/2CD Deluxe Edition and the 2CD live album titled 'Boing, We'll Do It Live! The Aristocrats At Alvas Showroom'. A new T-shirt commemorating this release is also available on its own or in a discounted bundle with the Deluxe Edition or the album.

Here is the link to the online store:

http://thearistocrats.spinshop.com

And here is the promotional video preview:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxT5mABWz-k

This is just a little teaser, guys. Just wait until you pop in the DVD into your player and have it blasting on the big screen TV and the home theater audio system. Twisted Evil
.strandberg* Guitars USA
Ed Yoon Consulting & Management
Guitar Center Inc.

Last edited by alexkhan on Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Qualmsteen

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, just ordered Very Happy
Can't wait to have the DVD after I missed them live. I had a ticket for the show in Unna/Germany but can't go, because I had a horrible hearing loss.
Now I'm fine but very sad that I missed the concert. I've seen Guthrie 2 times now, but with The Aristocrats it would have been something special.
I'm sure the DVD is that good, that I will forget that I missed them live.
Thanks Smile
alexkhan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, the pre-orders are really pouring in. Shocked The demand is much greater than we thought and we may sell out of the DVD Deluxe Edition units before the street date of Dec 10. May have to replenish the stock much sooner than we thought... Well, it's a good problem to have. Smile
.strandberg* Guitars USA
Guitar Center Inc.
Carlo

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I tried ordering it today. Looks like it's sold out Sad Should have preordered sooner. Doh!
alexkhan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Greetings from somewhere in China.

More DVD Deluxe Edition units will arrive at our fulfillment warehouse over the next couple of days, so the wait won't be too long. We've got another big shipment scheduled to arrive at the warehouse from our disc manufacturer afterwards, so the pipeline is being filled.

This trip to Asia has been a crazy one for me as I've had to remote-manage this release every free moment I can get. But, overall, everything is going very well and we are happy with the success of this launch.

I just got a confirmation from our fulfillment company Topspin that a backorder cap has been set and you can place the order and be put in queue
to have it processed as soon as the next shipment of DVD's are received into inventory. So please go ahead and place the order!

And, on behalf of Guthrie, Bryan, and Marco, thank you so very much! This DVD will certainly be worth the wait. Wink
.strandberg* Guitars USA
Guitar Center Inc.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Guthrie Govan Discussion Forum Index -> Guthrie Govan Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: