Guthrie Govan Discussion :: View topic - Charvel signature guitar discontinued?
Help support this site by shopping at Amazon through our link.
Guthrie Govan Discussion Forum Index

Guthrie Govan Discussion
The Official Guthrie Govan Discussion Board

www.GuthrieGovan.co.uk

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Charvel signature guitar discontinued?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Guthrie Govan Discussion Forum Index -> Guthrie Govan Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
blutfink

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2018 3:21 am    Post subject: Charvel signature guitar discontinued? Reply with quote

After finding the Charvel GG model out of stock at many major US retailers, I wrote an email to a sales rep, who checked back with the distributor, who confirmed that this model is indeed discontinued (without giving more information).

Does anyone have more info? Will there be an updated model? Did Charvel lose the deal with Guthrie?
doctordragon

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Charvel signature guitar discontinued? Reply with quote

blutfink wrote:
After finding the Charvel GG model out of stock at many major US retailers, I wrote an email to a sales rep, who checked back with the distributor, who confirmed that this model is indeed discontinued (without giving more information).

Does anyone have more info? Will there be an updated model? Did Charvel lose the deal with Guthrie?

What model were you looking for?
blutfink

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 8:57 pm    Post subject: Re: Charvel signature guitar discontinued? Reply with quote

doctordragon wrote:
What model were you looking for?

Flame Maple. But I’m not worried to find one somewhere, there’s probably a few left in stores, or used ones on eBay. I’m just curious why the Charvel website doesn’t reflect the fact that no store can order new ones from the manufacturer.
petros

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2018 9:17 am    Post subject: Err Reply with quote

I’ve checked with Charvel USA and none of the GG models has been discontinued. False alarm, folks!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Guthrie Govan Discussion Forum Index -> Guthrie Govan Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: