Guthrie Govan Discussion :: View topic - Im from south east asia
Help support this site by shopping at Amazon through our link.
Guthrie Govan Discussion Forum Index

Guthrie Govan Discussion
The Official Guthrie Govan Discussion Board

www.GuthrieGovan.co.uk

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Im from south east asia

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Guthrie Govan Discussion Forum Index -> Introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PaulGilbert

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 2:04 pm    Post subject: Im from south east asia Reply with quote

Hi there,

I am 26 guitarist from Brunei. A country in south east asia. i really like guthrie govan. I met him twice at National Music Show in Wembley in 1998 and 1999 when i was a student in the UK.

The moment i saw him damn he was really amazing. until now i have not seen anyone else better than him. i also have a picture taken with him.

rite now im in london and im going to Birmingham next month to the musiclive. I hope i can see him play again. Although i really like other guitar players but none is better than him i guess. well actually if there is someone better than him then i havent notice it.

Laughing
alexkhan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 5:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, welcome! Good to have you here.

Well, I don't think it's really necessary to say that Guthrie is "better" than so many other great guitarists or that there may or may not be someone "better" than Guthrie. At this level of playing and musicianship, they're all great with their unique things to offer. We can say that Guthrie is our favorite but how can we say that Guthrie is really so much "better" than all these other great players out there? Guthrie himself would never say he's better than all the guitar players and musicians that he admires.

But, of course, we all know what you mean... Wink Enjoy hanging out here! Smile
.strandberg* Guitars USA
Ed Yoon Consulting & Management
Guitar Center Inc.
Bode

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 5:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Im from south east asia Reply with quote

PaulGilbert wrote:
Hi there,

I am 26 guitarist from Brunei. A country in south east asia. i really like guthrie govan. I met him twice at National Music Show in Wembley in 1998 and 1999 when i was a student in the UK.

The moment i saw him damn he was really amazing. until now i have not seen anyone else better than him. i also have a picture taken with him.

rite now im in london and im going to Birmingham next month to the musiclive. I hope i can see him play again. Although i really like other guitar players but none is better than him i guess. well actually if there is someone better than him then i havent notice it.

Laughing

Hi Min...nice to see you here! Just joined!

(Banner Designed at Losfer Words Records)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Guthrie Govan Discussion Forum Index -> Introductions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: