Guthrie Govan Discussion :: View topic - Cornford Hellcat Combo 35 Watt Amplifier £1600 +Free Postage
Help support this site by shopping at Amazon through our link.
Guthrie Govan Discussion Forum Index

Guthrie Govan Discussion
The Official Guthrie Govan Discussion Board

www.GuthrieGovan.co.uk

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Cornford Hellcat Combo 35 Watt Amplifier £1600 +Free Postage

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Guthrie Govan Discussion Forum Index -> Guthrie Tones and Gear
View previous topic :: View next topic  
art

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 3:36 pm    Post subject: Cornford Hellcat Combo 35 Watt Amplifier £1600 +Free Postage Reply with quote

My Housemate who didn't realise you are supposed to sign up for forums and just assumed he could post wrote:
This 35 watt beauty has two channels which share EQ, Reverb and series effects loop. Unlike most two channel amps the Hellcat doesn't have dedicated clean and dirty channels. Instead either channel can be clean or dirty. Channels and reverb are footswitchable and footswitch is included. Wisely, the footswitch cable is detatchable at both ends, so only lead would ever need to be replaced, and not the pedal. It comes with two pedals, one original cream Hellcat and one replacement of which is basically a black shell of a box with two chrome buttons. Handy if you loose one. I bought this direct from Cornford last July, so I haven't even had it a year. Before this it was used on Ronan Keating's, oh yes, TV appearances. So its famous LOL. It must only be 18 months old. It has no markings what so ever, It is as good brand new. I have had the valves changed by Cornford HQ themselves so the valves replaced are inkeeping with the originals. I haven't ever gigged with this amp, it has stayed in my bedroom since July 2005. As you are well aware Cornford boutique amps are truly the choice for any serious musician who wants tone and continuity.

These amps are so reliable and Cornford's customer service is second to none if ever there are any problems. Two channels, Vintage and Modern (not as some people think clean and dirty), reverb, hi and lo inputs, EQ (shared), series effects loop and 2 Celestion Vintage 30s. Footswitchable reverb and channels. 35 watts Class A, 5 12AX7s and 4 EL84s. Covers all the bases from clean to metal. It doesn't have a headphone socket. Brand new these go for £1999. I'm offering free P&P via courier to mainland England.

Very hard to find one of these second hand as they are not an amp to get rid of in a hurry, Quality will always hold its value. With Free mainland England postage, you can have this beauty now for £400 off brand new price. Please do not hesitate to contact me via email alexfordevents@gmail.com or 07966 871345

This is not my advert, it is my housemates. Any contact regarding this should be through the details he posted above and not through me.

Sorry guys. :p
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Guthrie Govan Discussion Forum Index -> Guthrie Tones and Gear All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: