Guthrie Govan Discussion :: View topic - Allan Holdsworth Trio Live at Tone Merchants
Help support this site by shopping at Amazon through our link.
Guthrie Govan Discussion Forum Index

Guthrie Govan Discussion
The Official Guthrie Govan Discussion Board

www.GuthrieGovan.co.uk

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Allan Holdsworth Trio Live at Tone Merchants
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Guthrie Govan Discussion Forum Index -> Open Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kirk95
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

alexkhan wrote:
kirk95 wrote:
I wish I could have been there Ed!

I think what you are doing with your new room is very special!!

I hope to be there around NAMM. What's the current lineup that week?

You definitely need to get out here soon, especially for NAMM. I'm reshuffling the NAMM schedule at the moment as Guthrie needs to leave on Jan 23 Sun (last day of NAMM) for Germany as Asia starts a tour there on Jan 25. So I'm planning to have Guthrie and his band (including Zak on sax!) to arrive in Southern Cal around Jan 15 or so and start a series of shows on Jan 18 through 21 with some other artists thrown in. Working out the logistics will be kind of tough, but Guthrie only makes it out here a few times per year to play his own music, so I'm planning as many of his shows during that NAMM week as possible. Richie Kotzen and his band will definitely be playing a full set on Jan 21.

Allan Holdsworth and Scott Henderson both expressed much interest in playing here during that week and I'm really hoping I could also get in Mike Landau. Jan 22 will feature Ed DeGenaro, Nick Sterling, and Ron Thal and this show will be sponsored by Vigier Guitars and Salwender International (the USA Diezel, Glockenklang and Vigier distributor). Chris Poland and OHM, Greg Howe, JMR, and Doug Aldrich are some other possible candidates to play during the week of NAMM and afterwards. I also plan to have acoustic fingerstylist extraordinaire Thomas Leeb (and possibly others) to open up some of these shows. It's going to be absolutely insane here late January!!! Shocked Very Happy

NAMM is a go! I will be there the whole week! Can't wait!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Guthrie Govan Discussion Forum Index -> Open Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: