Guthrie Govan Discussion :: View topic - Guth and asia
Help support this site by shopping at Amazon through our link.
Guthrie Govan Discussion Forum Index

Guthrie Govan Discussion
The Official Guthrie Govan Discussion Board

www.GuthrieGovan.co.uk

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Guth and asia

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Guthrie Govan Discussion Forum Index -> Guthrie’s Other Zones
View previous topic :: View next topic  
joeyguitar

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 3:10 pm    Post subject: Guth and asia Reply with quote

[b]Hey ya'll, my name is Joe i played with my band as supportact on aisa, Barclay james harvest tour in the beginning of 2005. Guth, why is there not something happening on your website? There is so much to tell about you, dont you want the world to know it ? Very Happy . Is that possible you played near hannover (Germany) this year? I read about it in the news but couldn't find something on the internet. I would be the first whos coming. Also there's a picture of you and me, if you wanna have this(which is pretty cool) email me. Bye and Keep on rockin, your dear, Joe.

So join my site. I left a small link to your website. My site will be updated very soon. I just put it there one week ago. http://www.geronimostade.de
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Guthrie Govan Discussion Forum Index -> Guthrie’s Other Zones All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: