Guthrie Govan Discussion :: View topic - Guthrie/Bassment News
Help support this site by shopping at Amazon through our link.
Guthrie Govan Discussion Forum Index

Guthrie Govan Discussion
The Official Guthrie Govan Discussion Board

www.GuthrieGovan.co.uk

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Guthrie/Bassment News

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Guthrie Govan Discussion Forum Index -> Guthrie’s Other Zones
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fuzzyduck

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 11:01 am    Post subject: Guthrie/Bassment News Reply with quote

Hi all some news for all who want to see Guthrie at The Bassment.
Guthrie and Seth are in the States as from saturday for 2 weeks. So not sure what sort of line up Zak will have while they're away.

I'm sure Ed will catch up with Guth and Seth while the're out there.

Look after them Ed....

Aside that Guthrie and the band were awesome last night.
Had some muscians, who were playing at The Civic Theatre here in Chelmsford, come into The Bassment for the last hour. They were all blown away and wanted to know more about Guthrie and the band. Think they all left with a copy of Erotic Cakes in there hands
Mr Kilminster was also there as a spectator, nice to see him, before he tours with Roger Waters on Wednesday to Oz and Kiwi-land
frankus

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bum, I was planning to go next week to make up for the fact that I don't get to go to the John Etheridge gig and Workshop at the Quay in Sudbury... families eh Sad ah well I've still got my guitar... not a Suhr mind... families eh Sad

I should have trusted my spider senses, gone to the gym early had a sauna and gone to the Bassment last night. Oh well no sense being bitter Laughing yeah right...

I might go along to see who stands in... it's interesting to see what happens when the other guys get a bit more space..

I have the power!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Guthrie Govan Discussion Forum Index -> Guthrie’s Other Zones All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: