Guthrie Govan Discussion :: View topic - Howdy Dowdy Diddly Do!
Help support this site by shopping at Amazon through our link.
Guthrie Govan Discussion Forum Index

Guthrie Govan Discussion
The Official Guthrie Govan Discussion Board

www.GuthrieGovan.co.uk

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Howdy Dowdy Diddly Do!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Guthrie Govan Discussion Forum Index -> Introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mr_Creosote

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 7:03 pm    Post subject: Howdy Dowdy Diddly Do! Reply with quote

Well, I've been meaning to sign up here for a while. Been a fan of Guthrie for quite some time - when I listen to him, I'm always torn between getting up and playing and breaking my guitar into bits and giving up...

I'm love the guitar and aside from Guthrie my current favourite guitarists (in no particular order) include Steve Vai, Joe Satriani, Al Di Meola, Robben Ford, Stevie Ray Vaughan, Joe Bonamassa, Jimi Hendrix and Paul Gilbert...

I play but I'm pretty amateur. Perhaps because I rarely find time or patience to properly practise in a dedicated manner. I just like to noodle around. Playing blues is what comes naturally to me. I've played other stuff in bands on and off over the years but I always come back to the blues. Currently play a fender mex-strat and I'm looking to get a small valve amp so I can practise at home without scaring the neighbours (or indeed my wife).
greenfingers

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi there, welcome to the Guthrie Govan insane asylum and happy Halloween, Twisted Evil The kids have had all the sweets or "candy" so I'm left with no choice but to give then "Wafer thin mints" Wink
frankus

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hiya is that Mr Creosote from the Guitarist forums? Just curious

Either way welcome to the forum Smile

I have the power!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Guthrie Govan Discussion Forum Index -> Introductions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: