Guthrie Govan Discussion :: View topic - FS: Godin Mulitiac Jazz
Help support this site by shopping at Amazon through our link.
Guthrie Govan Discussion Forum Index

Guthrie Govan Discussion
The Official Guthrie Govan Discussion Board

www.GuthrieGovan.co.uk

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FS: Godin Mulitiac Jazz

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Guthrie Govan Discussion Forum Index -> Open Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tatumboy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:21 pm    Post subject: FS: Godin Mulitiac Jazz Reply with quote

Godin Multiac Jazz, it's on the lovely Ebay at the moment: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=260409579002

feel free to ask any questions

Last edited by tatumboy on Fri May 15, 2009 12:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
guitaral

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmmm... can you ship to the US?!?!? that is sexy.
tatumboy

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yea sure, if you are able to cover the shipping costs as well? If you wanted to give me your address, I could find you a shipping quote...
tatumboy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The guitar is on ebay now: pm me if you're interested.

I'd prefer to deal outside of ebay and paypal due to the enormous fees! I'd pass on this saving to you if you were happy to deal outside of ebay, and as you can see I have 100% feedback. I am selling the guitar only because I have just lost my job and need the cash, so unfortunately not looking to do any part-exchanges.

Thanks for looking, let me know if you're interested!

Cheers, Andy
frankus

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow.. Cornford Hellcat, Dunlop fuzz wah, Ibanez RS, Vigier - nice gear, it's a shame to sell it.

But perhaps more of a shame that your first posts on this forum are to punt your own stuff.

We don't have a for sale section on this forum, should we have one? It's not down to me, but I can't see any reason for it, unless it's to buy Guthrie relics - the hem of his robe and that kinda thing. For this reaon I'm moving this thread to open discussion.

I liked the Vigier - nice pictures. If you want to sell stuff on this forum, please keep it to this post: if there's one thing more off-putting than someone rolling in and flogging stuff without as much as a hello, it's people who start a new thread for each new morsel of spiced ham. Capiche?

I have the power!
tatumboy

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

frankus wrote:
Wow.. Cornford Hellcat, Dunlop fuzz wah, Ibanez RS, Vigier - nice gear, it's a shame to sell it.

But perhaps more of a shame that your first posts on this forum are to punt your own stuff.

We don't have a for sale section on this forum, should we have one? It's not down to me, but I can't see any reason for it, unless it's to buy Guthrie relics - the hem of his robe and that kinda thing. For this reaon I'm moving this thread to open discussion.

I liked the Vigier - nice pictures. If you want to sell stuff on this forum, please keep it to this post: if there's one thing more off-putting than someone rolling in and flogging stuff without as much as a hello, it's people who start a new thread for each new morsel of spiced ham. Capiche?

Okiedoke champ, thanks for putting across your viewpoint so eloquently. I shall stick to this thread! Smile

..and I'm not sure that I've ever had an Ibanez RS for sale? Not even sure what one is to be honest! Just to let you know I have sold the Vigier, but couldn't let the Cornford go in the end, no matter how much I need the money from losing my job! The Godin is still up for grabs though.

Nice one mate,
Andy.
frankus

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No worries, I hope it didn't come across as heavy handed and good luck with ebay Wink

I have the power!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Guthrie Govan Discussion Forum Index -> Open Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: