Guthrie Govan Discussion :: View topic - Hello!!!
Help support this site by shopping at Amazon through our link.
Guthrie Govan Discussion Forum Index

Guthrie Govan Discussion
The Official Guthrie Govan Discussion Board

www.GuthrieGovan.co.uk

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hello!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Guthrie Govan Discussion Forum Index -> Introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MissMisstreater

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:12 am    Post subject: Hello!!! Reply with quote

Hey one and all

my name is levi, iv been a lurker here for a good couple of years, a fan of guthries columns in GT, boght erotic cakes, learnt WST etc

so i swung by here to look for technique and theory stuff but no joy

Im now doing a degree at the guitar institute, and one of the friends i made is a guthrie nut, who drives. He and another friend went to the basement one week and said i should come because it was incredible. I was still an agsty little teen pissed off about how popular guthrie was and that shaun baxter got nothing! lol

anyway so i take 2 thursdays off work to see guthrie and to see a justin sanderco masterclass, good call. The fellowship melted my mind! i ended up bailing on the masterclass the following week to go again as i wasnt going to miss this band wen i only had 2 weeks off.....

well then i went back to work...tuesday came...an i needed my fellowship fix, so i quit my job, and have been going to the basement from london every week pretty much!

basicly we follow guthrie around now, fellowship, erotic cakes clinics, young punx gigs, if he does it, were there in support

of did i mention i bought a cornford hellcat because guthrie likes them and i just bought the new GG suhr?

yeah i know i need help!

for all you guitarists, my 5 fav players are...

guthrie govan
brett garsed
bumblefoot
shaun baxter
greg howe

with honourable mention to

john petrucci
paul gilbert
ron jarzombek
martin goulding

its nice to be here! see you at the basement soon!
ShadyDavey

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shaun Baxter! not a name you hear very often but he's a great player - hi to you and welcome to the board Smile
PGA n00b

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh hi there, how come that your name is "MissMisstreater" and Paul Gilbert isn't in your top 5? Laughing

by the way, I'm the PGA1000 Dude from the RX forums
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Guthrie Govan Discussion Forum Index -> Introductions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: