90% of tone is in the fingers. The other 10% is in the equipment. I get extremely similar sounds from my Vox-VT-40+ that I do from my custom Dumble clone rig. Sure the tube amp is way more responsive and drips with harmonics compared to the Vox but I still sound like me though any decent amp.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum