Guthrie Govan Discussion :: View topic - Jamtrackscentral.com Fives?
Help support this site by shopping at Amazon through our link.
Guthrie Govan Discussion Forum Index

Guthrie Govan Discussion
The Official Guthrie Govan Discussion Board

www.GuthrieGovan.co.uk

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Jamtrackscentral.com Fives?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Guthrie Govan Discussion Forum Index -> Guthrie Govan Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Axl Philip

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:06 pm    Post subject: Jamtrackscentral.com Fives? Reply with quote

Hey people and maybe Guthrie himself, I was just wondering if you could get the tabs and backing track for Fives as sold by jamtrackscentral.com without paying online. I have no problem paying in person in a store but i refuse to do these unsafe online transactions, or well... my parents won´t :-/ Any help would be aprecciated
Adamr

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

its not unsafe to be honest. and people who think buying stuff online is dangerous are seriously miss informed. but anyway.

i have bought the fives package from jamtracks. and im pretty positive the tab thats widely available online is just a copy of the official tab provided from jamtrack. so go to any tablature website and you will get it there.
as for the backing track. i dont know if it is or not.
digitalkettle

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adamr wrote:
i have bought the fives package from jamtracks.

This is good. I also recommend the 'Erotic Cakes' package!

Adamr wrote:
and im pretty positive the tab thats widely available online is just a copy of the official tab provided from jamtrack. so go to any tablature website and you will get it there.
as for the backing track. i dont know if it is or not.

This is not so good. I want Jamtracks (and Guthrie) to remain active and produce more cool stuff. Downloading non-legit material isn't going to help that cause.
adrianclark

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry, don't know how I missed this thread... I would have commented before.

Axl Philip - please don't worry about buying stuff online from jamtrackcentral. We have a proper secure payment system, and if any problems occur, we will make sure you get your stuff!

Just to clarify... the special Fives package that we sell is not the same as the track on Erotic Cakes. Well, the backing track is the original studio recording, but the video is Guthrie playing the track live in our studio. Therefore the solo is completely different, and there are some differences in the main sections too. The Tab is for this "live-in-the-studio" version, NOT the studio version. Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Guthrie Govan Discussion Forum Index -> Guthrie Govan Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: