Guthrie Govan Discussion :: View topic - The Bassment will reopen on Mon 29th January
Help support this site by shopping at Amazon through our link.
Guthrie Govan Discussion Forum Index

Guthrie Govan Discussion
The Official Guthrie Govan Discussion Board

www.GuthrieGovan.co.uk

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Bassment will reopen on Mon 29th January

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Guthrie Govan Discussion Forum Index -> Guthrie Govan Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
impfreely

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:17 pm    Post subject: The Bassment will reopen on Mon 29th January Reply with quote

Woo! Very Happy

Does this mean Fellowship on Thursday 3rd February?
fuzzyduck

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spoken to Zak.... we should be on for that date... he's letting the band know! Very Happy
jb777

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

im going to check out a fellowship show in 2011 it was my new years resolution, do u know how long a normal show lasts for, and about ticketing, its one hell of a drive and id want to get good seats, a bit unsure whats the best time to get there, any help would be great
RobinEssex

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great news indeed! The band start around 9.30 and play until midnight with a short break halfway. No tickets just pay on the door and it's basically a stand up gig unless you get there early! Always an amazing show however Guthrie is sometimes absent due to other commitments so best check his MySpace page! Cheers
jb777

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thats great many thanks robin, i know its gonna be sweet, what would be an advisable time to get there so i could get a good seat is it set out like a pub with chairs and tables? thanks for the myspace idea Smile
RobinEssex

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The bar area has plenty of seating but the band play in the adjoining room which is really a stand-up area with about a dozen seats directly in front of the band! To be honest it's fine standing as most people do and it rarely gets so busy that you don't get a good view, it's a small bar and a smallish crowd of dedicated music fans! If you really want a seat then i would imagine it would be necessary to arrive by 9.00pm the latest! See you there!
fuzzyduck

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wouldn't worry about not getting in or getting a good seat. You will be able to stand within about 10 feet of Guthrie anyway. It's a small venue and rarely packed.. First one back may be busier though.. although you will still get in, no problem.
RobinEssex

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any updates on Bassment gigs please? Also need to point out that it's either Saturday 29th Jan or Mon 31st Jan!! Confused Thanks
hollowbody

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:21 pm    Post subject: 17th February Reply with quote

Anybody know whether they'll play at the basement on Feb 17th and what the line up will be?

Thanks,

Paul
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Guthrie Govan Discussion Forum Index -> Guthrie Govan Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: