Guthrie Govan Discussion :: View topic - Guthrie To Visit So. Cal Again in April '05
Help support this site by shopping at Amazon through our link.
Guthrie Govan Discussion Forum Index

Guthrie Govan Discussion
The Official Guthrie Govan Discussion Board

www.GuthrieGovan.co.uk

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Guthrie To Visit So. Cal Again in April '05

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Guthrie Govan Discussion Forum Index -> Guthrie Govan Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
alexkhan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 11:02 pm    Post subject: Guthrie To Visit So. Cal Again in April '05 Reply with quote

Guthrie is expecting to visit Southern Cal again in April to re-record some of the guitar parts for the solo album in Richie Kotzen's studio in Hollywood and hopefully contribute to that insane opus that Dweezil Zappa is working on in the UMRK. I'm hoping that, if schedule permits, we can arrange for a couple of more clinics here on Fri and Sat nights before Guthrie returns to the UK. Will keep you guys posted...
.strandberg* Guitars USA
Ed Yoon Consulting & Management
Guitar Center Inc.
sterlingsilver

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 3:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
kabuki

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 4:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GODAMMIT!!!

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Paul Warren

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ed - holler at me! Very Happy I'd love to arrange something over here on the east coast for him if he wants to add a little side trip before or after.

Paul
Noise Epidemic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Paul Warren wrote:
Ed - holler at me! Very Happy I'd love to arrange something over here on the east coast for him if he wants to add a little side trip before or after.

Paul
YES! I could actually MAKE IT to Raleigh. Shocked
alexkhan

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Will keep you guys posted on the schedule. The main reason for the trip is for recording and Guthrie had advised me that he wants to keep the trip as short as possible since he has already been away from Chelmsford for so long. I just thought I'd enquire about a couple of clinics on the weekend since I'm right in the backyard and he doesn't seem to think another day or two while he's already in LA isn't too bad. I'll see how things go and let you know what's up.
.strandberg* Guitars USA
Ed Yoon Consulting & Management
Guitar Center Inc.
Paul Warren

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

alexkhan wrote:
Will keep you guys posted on the schedule. The main reason for the trip is for recording and Guthrie had advised me that he wants to keep the trip as short as possible since he has already been away from Chelmsford for so long. I just thought I'd enquire about a couple of clinics on the weekend since I'm right in the backyard and he doesn't seem to think another day or two while he's already in LA isn't too bad. I'll see how things go and let you know what's up.

Ok cool. But let him know that we have beer here. That may be a determining factor. Smile

Paul
Bowks

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Paul Warren wrote:
alexkhan wrote:

Ok cool. But let him know that we have beer here. That may be a determining factor. Smile

Paul

Try tempting him with unseen Simpsons episodes. They'll work a treat! Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Guthrie Govan Discussion Forum Index -> Guthrie Govan Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: