Guthrie Govan Discussion :: View topic - anybody knows where to buy a Richie Kotzen signature Tele
Help support this site by shopping at Amazon through our link.
Guthrie Govan Discussion Forum Index

Guthrie Govan Discussion
The Official Guthrie Govan Discussion Board

www.GuthrieGovan.co.uk

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

anybody knows where to buy a Richie Kotzen signature Tele

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Guthrie Govan Discussion Forum Index -> Guthrie Tones and Gear
View previous topic :: View next topic  
chadak

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 4:34 pm    Post subject: anybody knows where to buy a Richie Kotzen signature Tele Reply with quote

hey guys i am really wanting to get my hands on a Fender Richie Kotzen signature Telecaster TLR-155RK . i live in Denmark and i ve been searching for anyone in Europe that might have this guitar available for sale.......
thanks alot
loiking

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 6:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If i was you id definately buy one from Ishibashi. It would be a hell of a lot cheaper to ship one in than to buy one from europe. www.ishibashi.co.jp
Email them to order, because its hard to order when theyre sites in Japanese Wink
sumis

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

loiking wrote:
If i was you id definately buy one from Ishibashi. It would be a hell of a lot cheaper to ship one in than to buy one from europe. www.ishibashi.co.jp
Email them to order, because its hard to order when theyre sites in Japanese Wink

+1

but really, if i where you, i'd spec out a suhr with the kotzen specs Cool

M@

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I played one whilst I was in Tokyo over Christmas... not too bad, can't compete with my Suhr Pro II nor Suhr Standard though. I ended up buying relic'ed Edwards instead (better feel and all round Mojo).

Suggest saving the bucks and going for a Suhr!

Otherwise, jump on a plane and head to Tokyo and go to the area called Ochanomizu which has a lot of cool guitar shops... I spent a whole day just checking the place out.

Cheers
M@
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Guthrie Govan Discussion Forum Index -> Guthrie Tones and Gear All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: