Guthrie Govan Discussion :: View topic - Where to buy
Help support this site by shopping at Amazon through our link.
Guthrie Govan Discussion Forum Index

Guthrie Govan Discussion
The Official Guthrie Govan Discussion Board

www.GuthrieGovan.co.uk

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Where to buy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Guthrie Govan Discussion Forum Index -> What's New and Suggestions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Caseguy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:41 am    Post subject: Where to buy Reply with quote

Hey guys,

I just got turned on to Guthrie today by a customer of mine. He had an unmarked cd of Erotic Cakes, and I had a listen. Well thats it!, I'm hooked. I do not burn or copy cd's unless they are my own (purchased) and I use them for my truck or take them camping ect. I would LOVE to find out where I can get this cd or any others that may have or will be put out. Can someone point me in the right direction as to where I can obtain Guthrie's cd's? I have to add that I hate downloads and Itunes dosen't have any of his work.

Cheers!

EDIT! Sorry, this post may be more appropriate in general discussion. (mods feel free to move) Embarassed Damn rookies eh?
digitalkettle

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Folks seem to have problems getting hold of a physical CD...so I recommend this: http://www.jamtrackcentral.com/ecb01.php

Edit: oops...you hate downloads...it's the only choice, I'm afraid Rolling Eyes
Caseguy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not so much that I hate downloads, I just feel better knowing the artists get their cut. But yes I am a bit fussy as I like to have a hard copy when I can.

Thanks for the link Very Happy

Cheers

Rick
digitalkettle

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Caseguy wrote:
Not so much that I hate downloads, I just feel better knowing the artists get their cut. But yes I am a bit fussy as I like to have a hard copy when I can.

No worries...rest easy as GG is well involved with the guys at 'Jam Track Central'...he gets more publicity from them than his record label Wink
Caseguy

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

digitalkettle wrote:
Caseguy wrote:

No worries...rest easy as GG is well involved with the guys at 'Jam Track Central'...he gets more publicity from them than his record label Wink
True enough eh? I would love to hear more from him for sure. After hearing the copy I got from a friend, I just had to purchase the DL. Worth every penny! I made a CD copy for my collection. Very Happy
willardg162

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2022 9:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey guys, I am here to find some new friends who know the sports game named basketball stars. This is an interesting online game that you can play on your phone or your computer. If you like this game, we can make friends and play together in our free time. Hope that someone will have the same hobby as me
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Guthrie Govan Discussion Forum Index -> What's New and Suggestions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: