Guthrie Govan Discussion :: View topic - Mini disk player/recorder?
Help support this site by shopping at Amazon through our link.
Guthrie Govan Discussion Forum Index

Guthrie Govan Discussion
The Official Guthrie Govan Discussion Board

www.GuthrieGovan.co.uk

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Mini disk player/recorder?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Guthrie Govan Discussion Forum Index -> Guthrie Tones and Gear
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kanak1911

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 11:03 am    Post subject: Mini disk player/recorder? Reply with quote

I just received Book 1 of Creative Guitar and I have just begun to delve in its pages Cool One bit that I found interesting (among many others) in the General Stuff section was Guthrie's idea of using a mini disk player to record one's self, rather than using a tape recorder, as a mini disk can mark multiple areas in which you can return to. Mini Disks are something that hasn't really caught on in Hawaii and I need advice as to a Mini Disk player that will do the job of outbound recording via a built in/exterior mic. I look forward to using the mini disk as a means of recording myself as tape is such a hassle. Thanks! Very Happy Very Happy
TAFFY-SINGER

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 10:31 pm    Post subject: mini disc recorder Reply with quote

hi
any of sony's recordable mini disc players can be attached to a simple dictation mike that will allow you to record your playing.
I use one for song ideas but i'm sure you can expand on that.
kanak1911

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for the update Cool Cool I'm off to ebay for a deal Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Guthrie Govan Discussion Forum Index -> Guthrie Tones and Gear All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: