Guthrie Govan Discussion :: View topic - NOrWAY
Help support this site by shopping at Amazon through our link.
Guthrie Govan Discussion Forum Index

Guthrie Govan Discussion
The Official Guthrie Govan Discussion Board

www.GuthrieGovan.co.uk

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

NOrWAY

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Guthrie Govan Discussion Forum Index -> Introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
znogstAH

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 10:46 am    Post subject: NOrWAY Reply with quote

Hmmm.. Thought it might be smarter to keep all the introductions under one topic but ok.. Since everybody else have made their own topic I will do so too! Cool

My name is Elisabeth (Lizzy) and I live in Drammen/Norway. That's about 1 hour from Oslo...
I work at a record store and have just finished my education as an interior adviser. So now I'm gonna start on a new education within the traveling business lol Laughing
I love rock, mostly the 80's ; Guns N' Roses (whoah, what an awesome concert!) , Def Leppard, KiSS, Mötley Crüe, AC/DC, Asia etc.
Sadly I've only seen Guthrie live ones, on the 2005 Heavy X-Mas tour. The guys were SO great! Telling the audience to come over and say hi after the concert. First I thought it was a joke. But when I found out they weren't kidding I didn't have the guts to go over and say hi Rolling Eyes Embarassed

Now it's holiday for me but still lotsa stuff to do... Have to work at the record store and I'm also doing lotsa extra promotion jobs. I run the GPS Myspace page (www.myspace.com/johnjayguthrie), make flyers for the John Young Band and Mötley Crüe, and I'm also manager for a great guitar player from Brazil named Eddie Brandoff (he's the Slash-clone!).

Ow well, I suppose that covers most of it Very Happy
frankus

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 9:10 am    Post subject: Re: NOrWAY Reply with quote

znogstAH wrote:
Hmmm.. Thought it might be smarter to keep all the introductions under one topic but ok.. Since everybody else have made their own topic I will do so too! Cool

Embarassed she's calling us thick in her first post, Ed .. Crying or Very sad .. oh well, you're probably right. Laughing

znogstAH wrote:
My name is Elisabeth (Lizzy) and I live in Drammen/Norway. That's about 1 hour from Oslo...

Welcome Elisabeth Cool

I have the power!
znogstAH

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heyheyhey, just pointing out the obvious Laughing
Doesn't matter if you're "thick" as long as you've got long hair!! (uh-oh, hope I didn't offend you again!)

But thanks!! Good to be here Cool
alexkhan

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 12:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Lizzy, welcome to the GG Forum and the wonderful wacky world of Guthrie that will only get wackier and fun as the years go by. We can't even imagine all the cool stuff that Guthrie will be coming up with in the future.
.strandberg* Guitars USA
Ed Yoon Consulting & Management
Guitar Center Inc.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Guthrie Govan Discussion Forum Index -> Introductions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: