Guthrie Govan Discussion :: View topic - Just received my copy of Erotic Cakes
Help support this site by shopping at Amazon through our link.
Guthrie Govan Discussion Forum Index

Guthrie Govan Discussion
The Official Guthrie Govan Discussion Board

www.GuthrieGovan.co.uk

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Just received my copy of Erotic Cakes

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Guthrie Govan Discussion Forum Index -> Guthrie Govan Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DerrylGabel

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 12:15 am    Post subject: Just received my copy of Erotic Cakes Reply with quote

Hi Guthrie, I'm not sure I have your current email address so I figured I would leave this message here as well. I bought your album last week and just received it. Man, it is unbelievably awesome! I might not ever record a great guitar album but at least my name appears on one ha ha Smile (THANK YOU!) Seriously, your album is one of the greatest guitar albums ever. I wish you all the success and blessings. It is an honor to know one of the truly great guitarist the world has ever heard. I really enjoyed reading your liner notes. You are extremely talented man. And above all you are a good person with integrity. I hope you and your family are doing well. I hope one day we can hang out so I can take some guitar lessons. I'm sure I would learn some life lessons too. You know, I'll never forget the time back in '93 that Mike Varney had a 3 way call with me and Derek Taylor. He was playing some of your demo over the phone. We were stunned to say the least. After Mike hung up Derek said "well man, I guess I'm gonna go back to playing my earthling licks". I think after that phone call I didn't touch my guitar for 2 weeks.

Your friend,
D
milin_im

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Omg! Shocked are you THE Derryl Gabel?
alexkhan

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 4:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, that Derryl Gabel! Shocked

Great to see you here, Derryl! I remember you getting in touch with me when I was at TM to get a DVD and I got you hooked up with Guthrie again. I hope all is going well. I know Guthrie is an admirer of yours as well! Smile
.strandberg* Guitars USA
Ed Yoon Consulting & Management
Guitar Center Inc.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Guthrie Govan Discussion Forum Index -> Guthrie Govan Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: