Stevie Ray Vaughan Discussion :: View topic - 8/26/1990 - What is the name of THIS song??

Stevie Ray Vaughan Discussion Forum Index

Stevie Ray Vaughan Discussion
The SRV Discussion Forum - why didn't we do this before?

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 

8/26/1990 - What is the name of THIS song??

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Stevie Ray Vaughan Discussion Forum Index -> Stevie Ray Vaughan Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AlB

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 1:35 pm    Post subject: 8/26/1990 - What is the name of THIS song?? Reply with quote

well i was listenin to the bootleg of this alpine valley and i heard a song at the beginning before he played "collins shuffle". what is the name of that song? it's also on the carnegie hall audio bootleg. it's the one where midway through it, stevie is introduced. what is the name of that song? anybody know? thanks a million!!!!
Christopher X

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 3:11 am    Post subject: ? Reply with quote

Wish i knew too,i have herd it a few times too on his shows,this is the saxophone i think music right,like an instrumental tune,the birdman?. Confused
CAFeathers

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Te Ni Nee Ni Nu
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Christopher X

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 4:01 am    Post subject: Hear it? Reply with quote

I have seen that name too i remember,but wish i could hear it to be shure. Question
CAFeathers

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 4:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Listen to a clip of it here.

http://entertainment.circuitcity.com/Music/Album.aspx?p_id=P+++++3633&a_id=R+++527597&search=LOU%20ANN%20BARTON&sec=all%20music&prodid=IMPT47005.2
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Christopher X

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 5:08 am    Post subject: Thanks Reply with quote

Thanks for that CAFeathers,well its not the music i was thinking off realy.
CAFeathers

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 5:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK. As far as I can tell that is the song (only played a little faster) as the one before Collins Shuffle at Alpine Valley and from the Carnegie Hall boot.

If you can come up with a CD that one you are thinking about came from I might be able to get the name for you.
Ted68

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 3:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't care what the song is, as long as Miss Lou Ann or Angela Strehli sings it!

Okay, I'm back to normal now. Hey! Where's all the spam? I'm away for a few months and someone actually fixed it? COOL!
Christopher X

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 4:51 am    Post subject: That tune Reply with quote

CAFeathers listening again to this small bit of music before collins shuffle its 45 seconds or so long on the alpine valley show and you say its that Te Ni Nee Ni Nu song too right on that lou ann barton cd but faster than her version.
CAFeathers

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 4:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes. I listened carefully to the Alpine Vally and Carnegie Hall CD's then to a Lou Ann Barton w/SRV CD and it sounds like the same song to me, it is just played a little faster.
Christopher X

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 5:25 am    Post subject: Try again later Reply with quote

Well i dont have the Carnegie Hall boot cd and my pc is to slow and playing up to hear that track of hers on that cd again,later tonight or tomorrow.
Christopher X

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 1:42 am    Post subject: Who sang it? Reply with quote

CAFeathers wrote:
Yes. I listened carefully to the Alpine Vally and Carnegie Hall CD's then to a Lou Ann Barton w/SRV CD and it sounds like the same song to me, it is just played a little faster.

So dose angela strehli sing Te Ni Nee Ni Nu at the carnegie hall show right as lou ann barton was not there was she i think. Question
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Stevie Ray Vaughan Discussion Forum Index -> Stevie Ray Vaughan Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: