Scott Henderson Discussion :: View topic - Guitar Fellow from North of Sweden
Scott Henderson Discussion Forum Index

Scott Henderson Discussion
The Official Scott Henderson Discussion Forum

www.scotthenderson.net

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
  Chat Users Currently Chatting   

Guitar Fellow from North of Sweden

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Scott Henderson Discussion Forum Index -> Introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Birger

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 3:26 pm    Post subject: Guitar Fellow from North of Sweden Reply with quote

Hello everbody! Feels great joining this forum. I´ve already received several answers from Scott on questions. I think he have had a great sound through the years, and such playing then.. Thats not what he think but since I´ve listened to him since early 80:s and followed his development over the years I think he is a little "homeblind". I don´t know if this expression is possible to translate from Swedish but it means "You can´t see the forest because of all trees". I will share a simple video I´ve recorded before the plug-in-synth-revolution. I´ve made all MIDI in Cubase with an Roland JV-1080 synthmodul. The guitar is a Ibanez Ah100-1985 just plugged into the mixer. What you will see is just some pictures and some faked guitarplaying. Like it or not, I´m pretty satisfied with the composing. Heres the link. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jd3tFKGbfKg
musicmarie

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey! I'm new here and we have a lot in common. I play guitar and do music promotion. You have some skills in the realm of composition man!

Check out my music links:

how to promote your music
rnb
new music
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Scott Henderson Discussion Forum Index -> Introductions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: