Scott Henderson Discussion :: View topic - Scott in São Paulo (includes pics and videos)
Scott Henderson Discussion Forum Index

Scott Henderson Discussion
The Official Scott Henderson Discussion Forum

www.scotthenderson.net

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
  Chat Users Currently Chatting   

Scott in São Paulo (includes pics and videos)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Scott Henderson Discussion Forum Index -> Scott Henderson Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Leonardo

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2004 8:42 pm    Post subject: Scott in São Paulo (includes pics and videos) Reply with quote

Okay, I posted this on the Huge Racks forum, some of you may have seen it already.

The Clinic
It was fun. He didn't play much and most question were kinda silly, but well... he can play!
It was a mess though. Too much people, he had to play two clinics! I stood in line for hours and ended having to wait for the second set... Rolling Eyes
He used his Suhr and a Tube Screamer into a Fender Hot Rod Deville amp. And the tone was there! He will be playing tomorrow with his blues band, I'll see if his tone is really in the hands! Wink
Something bizarre happened. At some point, when he was answering some question, someone yelled "YOU SUCK!". He made a wtf face, said something like "Fuck off, you idiot!" and continued to talk. It was hilarious!

The pics came out crappy, there was this guy with a huge black power hair right in front of me, but here they are...

I recorded two small video clips with a digital camera. The files are around 3mb, right click and choose save target.
Video 1
Video 2

The Show
Again I had to wait a little to much to see him, and I couldn't get a table so I had to stay near the bar... the place was packed!
The house had this jazz trio (drum, bass and piano) that played on a smaller stage before Scott. They had a local fusion player (Tomati) as a guest. They were all really good, so that was cool and made the wait less painful.
Anyways, Scott kicked some arses for sure! His drummer was a nice surprise too! It was a great concert and I'm sorry for those who missed it.

Here are some pics...

Pedalboard and amp settings...

And some videos...
Video 3
Video 4

PS: Does anyone know if the webmaster would be interested in having those pics on the website?
Shakkal

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2004 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice! Thanks for sharing!
kirk95
StarShip Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2004 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you very much for the photos and vids!!
DoctorHee

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2004 2:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome. Thanks for posting that stuff.
Mr. Mike

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2004 3:00 am    Post subject: Scott videos and photos Reply with quote

Leonardo--I thank you too!!!
PierreL

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2004 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, thanks a lot for posting this, it's really great.
cash_man

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2004 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone who have the clue what the blue and white pedal is?
pachuli

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2004 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nooooooo!!!!!!!!!!! I can´t see the videos!!!! Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
What can I do?
vladorg

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2004 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cash_man wrote:

If I'm not mistaken the bue/green is Arion Stereo Chorus and the white one is Xotic RC Booster.

Vlad
pat

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2004 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Leonardo.
thanks very much for the videos, cause there are many people out there who perhaps will never see Scott live.

THANKS AGAIN

Pat Very Happy
Leonardo

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2004 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cash_man wrote:

He has a SE70 on on top of the amp (using a one channel mixer). That white/blue pedal with one knob apparently controls the effects level. Kinda like the 'effects volume' on some amps with parallel effects loop, I suppose. The others are a Boss Volume (with tuner out to Boss TU12), Arion Stereo Chorus SCH1 painted in green, a Xotic RC Booster, Maxon Overdrive OD9 and Sonic Distortion SD9. He also have a (modded?) Fulltone Octafuzz that he leaves around there unplugged. He takes the Sonic Distortion out and uses the Octafuzz just for one song.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2004 2:18 am    Post subject: Leonardo's video's Reply with quote

Leonardo,
Thanks so much for the Scott video's the are wondermus!!! And like Pat said their are people that might never get to hear him play live. That's especially true if you live in the States. Wish their was some way to remedy that!!! Anybody have any idea's? I'm new here so if this has been discussed before sorry. Razz (((Scott)))
DoctorHee

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2004 1:41 pm    Post subject: Re: Leonardo's video's Reply with quote

LuckyCharlisa wrote:
Leonardo,
Thanks so much for the Scott video's the are wondermus!!! And like Pat said their are people that might never get to hear him play live. That's especially true if you live in the States. Wish their was some way to remedy that!!! Anybody have any idea's? I'm new here so if this has been discussed before sorry. Razz (((Scott)))

You could move to LA. Smile I hear Scott plays locally quite a bit.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2004 5:40 pm    Post subject: Moving to LA Reply with quote

Doctor Hee,
Don't I wish!!!! But..... easier said then done I afraid. Crying or Very sad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Scott Henderson Discussion Forum Index -> Scott Henderson Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: