Scott Henderson Discussion :: View topic - drunken fans vs. gentlemen fans
Scott Henderson Discussion Forum Index

Scott Henderson Discussion
The Official Scott Henderson Discussion Forum

www.scotthenderson.net

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
  Chat Users Currently Chatting   

drunken fans vs. gentlemen fans

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Scott Henderson Discussion Forum Index -> Scott Henderson Direct
View previous topic :: View next topic  
paskiainen

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 12:06 pm    Post subject: drunken fans vs. gentlemen fans Reply with quote

Hi!

Just wondering do you prefer more the drunken easy going fans or boring well behaving titless fans (if they had tits the answer would be clear)? Isn't the first mentioned group more entertaining to you also than some snobby questions about your exact pedal settings?

Just asking this because I have a funny story about a Virgil Donati gig I was at. Moshed all the night in front row with a friend of mine (well there really wasn't any since it was quite empty place, no rap I suppose). Don't know if Virgil preferred that or more better behavior. At least I hope that he had fun when he came for photos. I could have liked to ask something about his composing process, but all that came to my mind at the moment was does he speak Italian like Gambale does. Stupid question but asked it anyway Smile

(And of course how Allan is doing (he's reportedly releasing something this week on pledgemusic).

By the way, Didn't virgil play with TT sometimes? Heard some sick version of got tuh be on the net or was it a cover song or what? Any chance of working together again?

Thanks for everything.
Scott Henderson
The Man

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 5:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You probably don't listen to our podcast much because if you did, you'd know that Virgil is one of my least favorite drummers in the world. I won't waste any more of my time talking about him.

I like rowdy crowds who drink a lot. The more they drink, the better we sound. Also, any crowd is more lively when women are in the audience, so the more women the better.
paskiainen

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 6:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry, haven't listened all of those yet. Gotta do before I ask anything else.

heh, you sould stop playing sometimes and say if the crowd does not order any more drinks the gig will be over. I'm sure the venue staff would appreciate that.
and bring in some more tits from the street of course also. No encore otherwise Smile

I have a funny story from my hometown. A national rock star was once playing in a restaurant nearby and my pals were so drunk they got completely naked in the pit. The staff were going to throw them out of the place, but the perfomer stopped playing and insisted that don't do that because he had never had such a great crowd.
Well, after the gig they got thrown out.

Scott Henderson wrote:
You probably don't listen to our podcast much because if you did, you'd know that Virgil is one of my least favorite drummers in the world. I won't waste any more of my time talking about him.

I like rowdy crowds who drink a lot. The more they drink, the better we sound. Also, any crowd is more lively when women are in the audience, so the more women the better.
Kevin Thomas

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 8:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Drinking is twice better : your music sounds better, AND the girls in the audience look better too!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Scott Henderson Discussion Forum Index -> Scott Henderson Direct All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: