Scott Henderson Discussion :: View topic - McLaughlin DVD!
Scott Henderson Discussion Forum Index

Scott Henderson Discussion
The Official Scott Henderson Discussion Forum

www.scotthenderson.net

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
  Chat Users Currently Chatting   

McLaughlin DVD!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Scott Henderson Discussion Forum Index -> Open Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Juho

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2004 9:17 am    Post subject: McLaughlin DVD! Reply with quote

Hello everyone,

Has anyone heard anything about the release date of McLaughlin's DVD? I must admit that as a long time fan I really have troubles waiting for it. Is it also true that it's only available thru one site? I've understood that it costs quite a lot due to its length (3dvd's) and content. I don't know but it seems like McLaughlins latest projects are designed for real hardcore fans. I mean this Montreuax box with multiple CD's and now this DVD-set. They both cost close to 200 $! Oh well, I guess its better stop whining and start saving.

If anyone knows anything about it, please feel free to write about it.

Juho
kirk95
StarShip Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2004 12:04 pm    Post subject: Re: McLaughlin DVD! Reply with quote

Juho wrote:
Hello everyone,

Has anyone heard anything about the release date of McLaughlin's DVD? I must admit that as a long time fan I really have troubles waiting for it. Is it also true that it's only available thru one site? I've understood that it costs quite a lot due to its length (3dvd's) and content. I don't know but it seems like McLaughlins latest projects are designed for real hardcore fans. I mean this Montreuax box with multiple CD's and now this DVD-set. They both cost close to 200 $! Oh well, I guess its better stop whining and start saving.

If anyone knows anything about it, please feel free to write about it.

Juho

Yes, John has granted exclusive distribution rights to AbstractLogix.
http://interneka.com/affiliate/AIDLink.php?BID=2723&AID=17805

You can go here and buy it:
http://interneka.com/affiliate/AIDLink.php?BID=2719&AID=17805

I will try to get Souvik who runs AbstractLogix and knows John personally to respond here to your post. I have sent him an email.

I don't know if you have noticed, but we are running ads for John's DVD right now on this site. We are part of the AbstractLogix Affiliate Program, which means if you click on the links above or one of the ads and buy something we get a small commission.

Souvik, like we are here, is trying to do his part to support and promote fusion music! So we ask everyone to support his site! It's really one of the best Fusion CD sites I've seen on the web. Highly recommended! And please use our links...Wink
VVV

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2004 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I have heard the new McLaughlin DVD is stellar, but it is a bit pricey for me too.
http://www.abstractlogix.com/johnmclaughlin.php

Also, Abstract Logix is one of the best Fusion sites out there BY FAR!
http://www.abstractlogix.com/xcart/customer/product.php?productid=17685
MV
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Scott Henderson Discussion Forum Index -> Open Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: