Scott Henderson Discussion :: View topic - Notes Elvis At The Hop
Scott Henderson Discussion Forum Index

Scott Henderson Discussion
The Official Scott Henderson Discussion Forum

www.scotthenderson.net

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
  Chat Users Currently Chatting   

Notes Elvis At The Hop

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Scott Henderson Discussion Forum Index -> Scott Henderson Direct
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Daisey

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:30 pm    Post subject: Notes Elvis At The Hop Reply with quote

Hi Scott,

I have plans this fall to enter a music program in Sweden and learn more about jazz- and fusion guitar. I intend to play one of my favourite tracks from Tribal Tech, which is Elvis at the hop and my question is if you have the complete score for that song? I need notes for bass, keyboard and guitar at least.
Would be infinitely grateful for your help. Greetings from Sweden!

Yours sincerely,
Scott Henderson
The Man

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't write charts for guitar because I memorize my parts, but I have bass and keyboard charts. We're talking about 10 pages that I'd have to scan and email to you - if I do it for free I'm sure others will ask, so I'd have to charge for my time. You can email me at scott@scotthenderson.net if you're still interested and we'll work out a fair price. Thanks.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Scott Henderson Discussion Forum Index -> Scott Henderson Direct All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: