Scott Henderson Discussion :: View topic - Greetings
Scott Henderson Discussion Forum Index

Scott Henderson Discussion
The Official Scott Henderson Discussion Forum

www.scotthenderson.net

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
  Chat Users Currently Chatting   

Greetings

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Scott Henderson Discussion Forum Index -> Introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jumelia79

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:11 pm    Post subject: Greetings Reply with quote

Hi,

My name is Christian Menzel, from Germany. I'm a Network Admin for a smaller IT firm based in Berlin, Germany. I've worked in the IT field for about 6 years, working for Intel for quite some time as a network admin/teacher, and some contract work for the gov't. I've been building programmable robots since I was 19.

I am looking forward to gaining from the huge amount of information here and hopefully help others along the way.

Many Thanks.
AdamWess

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2019 3:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Greetings Reply with quote

Thanks for sharing this post. I am very interested in this topic. I would like to share my opinion on this. wire lessster If you find yourself trying to find data on the right way to make your web site extra seen on-line, you're going to get plenty of details about search engine marketing or web optimization. Usually, you'll get plenty of pointers and suggestions.
JacobMason

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2019 4:07 pm    Post subject: Re: Greetings Reply with quote

Thanks for sharing this post. I am very interested in this topic. I would like to share my opinion on this. Just Chainsaw You could have most likely heard plenty of strategists discuss utilizing distinctive key phrases. There may be plenty of fact right here. The distinctive key phrases and title tags are positive to deliver your web site up when others are disregarded.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Scott Henderson Discussion Forum Index -> Introductions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: