Scott Henderson Discussion :: View topic - I feel like I have lost a friend...Scott come back
Scott Henderson Discussion Forum Index

Scott Henderson Discussion
The Official Scott Henderson Discussion Forum

www.scotthenderson.net

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
  Chat Users Currently Chatting   

I feel like I have lost a friend...Scott come back

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Scott Henderson Discussion Forum Index -> Scott Henderson Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sandro

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 5:33 pm    Post subject: I feel like I have lost a friend...Scott come back Reply with quote

I know we have ask many selly questions, but I have learn so much from Scott that has become a daily routine for me to check this forum it make me feel that I personally know Scott Henderson, I hope he can see how many of us love him as a person and of course a superior musician.

Scott please come back.

But if this is it, than I want to say....THANK YOU!!!!!!

Ciao
Valve

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was great that Scott took the time to answer the questions that he did. Its sad that a poor attempt at a joke was the straw that broke the camel's back. I'd like it to continue as well, but as you said, if this is it, thanks Scott!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Scott Henderson Discussion Forum Index -> Scott Henderson Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: