Scott Henderson Discussion :: View topic - ECHOBOY SETTINGS
Scott Henderson Discussion Forum Index

Scott Henderson Discussion
The Official Scott Henderson Discussion Forum

www.scotthenderson.net

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
  Chat Users Currently Chatting   

ECHOBOY SETTINGS

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Scott Henderson Discussion Forum Index -> Scott Henderson Direct
View previous topic :: View next topic  
erix66

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:36 pm    Post subject: ECHOBOY SETTINGS Reply with quote

Hey Scott,
I was wondering what settings you use when using the echoboy plugin. I love the delay sounds you got on the suhr SH 100 amp videos. And also on the last HBC album. Do you use pre sets that are already in the plugin ? Or make your own patches? Im trying to get some cool delays with the echoboy for a couple of tracks. I heard that Mr Landau uses it too. Maybe you can put me in the right direction. Im pretty sure your putting the delay in a bus right? Thanks again!!
Eric
randope

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 6:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not Scott, obviously, but I thought I might show you a post he made about his EchoBoy settings.

http://online-discussion.dhenderson.com/ScottHenderson/viewtopic.php?t=1247&sid=3ee8db9fd03c2d27f1599709d4f5c6f7

Actually very convenient that you asked because I'm also trying to dial in a good delay setting on my pedal. I find it a little odd that he puts the high cut, low cut, and saturation all the way down. Wouldn't it cover up the dry signal too much?

Cheers,
Randy
Scott Henderson
The Man

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As I said in that post, my favorite preset is Studio Tape, 450ms, feedback at 10 o'clock. It's a factory preset - all I did was turn the modulation off. The high cut and low cut knobs are all the way down by default, which means they aren't doing anything. Normally I would cut the highs on an echo but I think this preset is very warm sounding and doesn't need a high cut. It's on a bus, so the dry signal is off.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Scott Henderson Discussion Forum Index -> Scott Henderson Direct All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: