Scott Henderson Discussion :: View topic - Speaking of dogs....
Scott Henderson Discussion Forum Index

Scott Henderson Discussion
The Official Scott Henderson Discussion Forum

www.scotthenderson.net

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
  Chat Users Currently Chatting   

Speaking of dogs....

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Scott Henderson Discussion Forum Index -> Scott Henderson Direct
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SydneyLynn

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 7:04 pm    Post subject: Speaking of dogs.... Reply with quote

I remember Droopy! One of these days I'm going to try to find the article I wrote about Scott for the Palm Beach Community College newspaper back in the late 70s.

The 'fro, and Droopy lol.

I even remember the first line of the article.

"Scott Henderson started playing guitar because he just 'wanted to do it', and now he's doing it very well."

Something like that, anyway.

I used to stand in the parking lot of that apt building listening to him practice and think, wow, this guy is good. Really good.

And then he was gone.

I didn't keep up with news about him. Then I saw him on the cover of a guitar magazine. Wow.

So happy for your success, Scott.
Scott Henderson
The Man

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I remember that article and saved it! Thanks for the kind words - great that you remember Droopy, one of the best Beagles ever!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Scott Henderson Discussion Forum Index -> Scott Henderson Direct All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: