Scott Henderson Discussion :: View topic - hi!
Scott Henderson Discussion Forum Index

Scott Henderson Discussion
The Official Scott Henderson Discussion Forum

www.scotthenderson.net

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
  Chat Users Currently Chatting   

hi!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Scott Henderson Discussion Forum Index -> Introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MesolimbicNAc

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:56 pm    Post subject: hi! Reply with quote

Hi everybody,
I'm a middle aged musican who likes and enjoys many different kind of music.I'm a freelance and,besides work,i plas my own music in art expos in my hometown
Being self taught, i've tried different styles and techniques,but i enjoy creating soundscapes and textural guitar music the most.More than showing technique, i'm interested in creating sounds that may generate moods and feelings in the listener's ear and brain-and hopefully his soul too -using the electric guitar, a creative use of effects and some drawnings i paint.Most of my music is improvised live on on the spot.

My channel is where i post music and vids based on visions, experiences and inspirational sources

I first read about Scott in Guitar world lessons section, then i bought Illicit and became a fan.I atttended some seminars of his-way back- met him a few times when he played in my hometown.
Besides being an excellent musician he's a true gentleman and always very kind.
I've Always enjoyed this forum and found lots of useful infos,advice and suggestions for whom i thank everybody-Scott in primis, of course.

Thanks!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Scott Henderson Discussion Forum Index -> Introductions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: