Scott Henderson Discussion :: View topic - Xotic battery
Scott Henderson Discussion Forum Index

Scott Henderson Discussion
The Official Scott Henderson Discussion Forum

www.scotthenderson.net

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
  Chat Users Currently Chatting   

Xotic battery

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Scott Henderson Discussion Forum Index -> Scott Henderson Direct
View previous topic :: View next topic  
junkyard

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2018 1:56 am    Post subject: Xotic battery Reply with quote

I grabbed one of the new RC Boosters today, love it so far. Tweaking the knobs and getting a super alive, harmonically juicy, sparkling, verge-of-breaking-up clean. Then pushing into dirt with the SD9. Or pushing it even further with the second channel on the Xotic. Crazy, squashed and smeared lead tones that sound like my amp is going to blow up, in a good way. Everybody needs one.

I was surprised and pleased to find the pedal came loaded with a zinc carbon Xotic-branded 9V! Not that I needed it, but this is just further confirmation on the battery choice issue. I’m going to go invest in a ton of the Evereadys. Smile
Thanks, Scott!!!
Rolly

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 2:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reminds me of this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMxdFwCU1OE
Rifflord

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 2:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just for clarification:

https://www.amazon.com/Eveready-Heavy-1222BP-9-Volt-Battery/dp/B00004YK3J

Is this the correct scott henderson signature cat battery?

I've been running everything off the same crappy 9v power supply except for one of my pedals which is 18v....probably missing out
junkyard

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 3:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That’s them, I found them at the 99 cent store. Not Dollar Tree, though. Don’t bother looking at Home Depot, Lowe’s, Wal-Mart or Target. I looked Laughing

I’m a little concerned about how it says they are alkaline in the product description. Either they have the wrong picture or the wrong description. Plus 4.22 is too much, they should be a dollar.

https://www.amazon.com/Energizer-Eveready-Super-Heavy-Battery/dp/B004R21R7W/ref=sr_1_4_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1527133698&sr=8-4&keywords=eveready+9v

try this listing
Rifflord

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 4:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice man! pack of 18 for 20 bucks. Thanks for the link.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Scott Henderson Discussion Forum Index -> Scott Henderson Direct All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: